105 S Main St
Thiensville, WI 53092
This fantastic event is sponsored by the women business leaders in Mequon/Thiensville for the women of our Greater Milwaukee community. Not only is it an opportunity for women to take a moment out of their busy lives to relax and treat themselves, the event directly benefits the Women’s Fund of Greater Milwaukee.
$75 fee will get to access to the event and the fabulous “It Bag” – with a total value of over $1,000 in goods and services!
Some of the fantastic experiences and products will include:
• Cocktail making class by the cheel
• Hor d’oeuvres by the baaree
• Wine and Cheese tasting by The Ruby Tap Mequon
• Hand Massage by Elements Massage
• Flower Tiara by Fantasy Flowers
• Crystal acupuncture seeds by Jade Springs Acupuncture
• Cookies and treats by Mila’s European Bakery
• Gourmet Chocolates by Get Happy
• Essential Oil pendant by glaze!
• Professional Portrait by Adrianna Grace Photography
• Pampering by Tres Jolie Solace
• Complimentary Classes by CYCLEBAR (Mequon)
• Complimentary Ayurvedic Face Treatment by Bodhi Ayurveda and more.
Other participating companies include: Melnick & Melnick, S.C., Orangetheory Fitness Mequon, Wisconsin Family and Sports Chiropractic, Abraham Dental and Sport Clips Haircuts of Mequon
100% of the profits from the ticket sales will benefit the Women’s Fund of Greater Milwaukee.
“We are so pleased to be partnering with Feed the Inner Goddess event. The Event proceeds will go towards advance equity for women. All investments made are used to create economic empowerment, develop leadership skills, and advance education. When you give today, we give forever. You can be confident; your money is creating impact today and ensures there are always financial resources available to address the issues affecting women and girls in our community.”
– Lisa Attonito, Executive Director, Women’s Fund of Greater Milwaukee
Tickets can be purchased at: http://tiny.cc/fyig